Scavenger UK Latest Podcast Episode!

Friday 17 February 2017

Star Wars Force Friday II - Confirmed! Midnight on 1st September!

  

Hasbro have just announced the date for Force Friday! The date where all Star Wars fans get to empty their pockets, wear out their credit cards and re-mortgage their houses in order to buy all the amazing new Star Wars wares! 

The exciting midnight openings will probably be specific to Toys R Us who usually do them. I'm hoping that Smyths Toys get in on the action this year too..

The 1st September will bring new toys and other merch from the new Episode 8 - The Last Jedi, so hopefully we will have our first glimpse of Old Jedi Master Luke Skywalker! 

As you can see below, the packaging for The Last Jedi was also released, hopefully you will join me in thinking that Rey looks FIERCE! I can't wait to see Rey let her hair down and kick some butt!!

 
Poe looks pretty similar to how we saw him in The Force Awakens when he flew his Black One X-Wing.

Finns costume (from what I can see) has his standard hand me down jacket, originally from Poe, but underneath looks a little like a Gi, it looks like he's come straight out of that medical bay! 

 

I'll obviously have a full review of the night, be it Toys R Us or another store, I'll get that report! Stay tuned for more information of where midnight openings will be held. CANNOT WAIT!